Press release of the day: You give me fever
I actually had to edit this a bit before posting it so y'all could still read it at work. (I didn't correct any grammar or punctuation, though.) We try to keep the Foodie Report family-friendly, you know. Has anyone actually seen this stuff at any clubs? You can order the six-pack pictured above from www.feverusa.com for a mere $35. Yikes.
Aphrodisiac – In A Bottle
FEVER, First Ever All-Natural Stimulation Beverage Hits Big-City Clubs
(PHILADELPHIA, October 2006) – It’s finally here. The centuries’ long search for an aphrodisiac has gone from myth to reality. Many have mined the bowels of Chinatown in search of ginseng and powder derived from questionable animal organs. Others quietly reach for those silvery packets hanging adjacent to the [deleted] display, behind the counter of the local convenient store. Now there’s a formula, a proven aphrodisiac, and it’s coming to a nightclub near you.
This fall, Fever – the first ever libido stimulant beverage – is launching in major city nightclubs and bars. Fever is an all natural herbal infusion and the beverage will be available in big-city establishments across the country including such hotspots as South Beach’s The Delano hotel bar, Los Angeles’ LAX, Vegas strip mainstays Pure, Light and Rain – and even Manhattan’s burlesque mecca Scores.
“This is a brand new category, a stimulation beverage,” said Reymonn Newton, Director of Marketing for Fever Beverage USA. “Although it’s certainly not intended to take the place of say, a Viagra, there’s definitely a kick. It is, indeed, a proven aphrodisiac. If people want energy, they should buy Red Bull. If they want stimulation…it’s Fever” he adds.
A blended ginger vanilla flavored liquid that comes in a 14 ounce, aluminum canister, Fever
contains a proprietary combination of eight organic herbs proven to enhance [deleted] performance and pleasure, and reduce recovery time between [deleted] intervals.
Fever ingredients include:
· Goat Weed – An all-natural phyto-aphrodisiac, based on scientific research into male performance and well-being
· Clavo Huasca – A large woody vine indigenous to the Amazon rain forest, widely regarded as a libido booster for both men and women
· Panax Ginseng – Used in traditional Chinese medicine to tone the “Chi” – thought to be the vital energy or life energy force
· Green Tea Caffeine – a central nervous system stimulant with significant antioxidant properties
· Catuaba – the most famous of the Brazilian Aphrodisiac plants – enlivens libido, relieves fatigue; considered to be a strong tonic nervous system fortifier
· Damiana Leaf – Aphrodisiac-like plant providing positive effects on the central nervous and hormonal systems; [deleted] energy-enhancing properties of adaptogens
· Suma – Found in the ravines of the upper Amazon rainforest, used for generations for a wide variety of health properties, including as an energy, rejuvenating and [deleted] tonic
· Maca – A root grown in the high altitudes of the Peruvian mountains, rich in nutritional potassium and calcium with Aphrodisiac qualities; a natural hormonal balancer with benefits for both men and women, that enhances libido and increases virility
Fever works as a [deleted] stimulant upon the first usage, and becomes active within half an hour of drinking.